Fishin Trips (Coming Events)

  • Greg's Fishin' Hole To Re-Open!

Friday, June 21, 2013

The Come Back!

After two books, two weddings, a grandbaby and many other exciting events; Greg's Fishin' Hole will re-open in the near future! I am truly excited and expectant as I anticipate an expanded Mission for Greg's Fishin' Hole along with it's original purpose.

I have been seeking God about this and look forward to sharing this with you in the days and weeks to come. I have and will continue to seek Godly counsel for this endeavor from my personal spiritual mentors and those willing to be involved in this calling, beginning with those of you who have been in this with me all along.

Also, if you have a heart for helping widows, orphans, the poor, the needy and the homeless, please pray about joining us in this effort. I believe we are to begin with our support of those people and organizations that are already doing this type of ministry. If we are led to expand into more hands on service as we move along, then we will proceed in that call as well.

So much more later! Please watch for daily updates including more of what God is showing me and a confirmation that will truly amaze you!

If you would like to contact me about this, you can leave a comment here or on my e-mail at gregsfishinhole@aol.com. I excitedly await your replies!

Drop me a line,

Greg

No comments: